FRAMEWORK USED :
AVAILABLE FOR VORP AND REDEM:RP frameworks
The script allows to create a real economy on your server redem_roleplay, bank tax system, city tax system, city tax system associated with a nation, players can join a city and take the nationality. It is possible to have mayors for each city, one governor per nation, a governor can be a mayor too. Server admins can create an infinite number of cities and nations without server performance impacts (0.00ms)
– The cities have bank taxes.
– Cities have city taxes to citizens.
– Players can join a city and take its nationality.
– It is possible to have one mayor per city.
– The mayor can manage the taxes of a city and its unique bank.
– It is possible to have one governor per nation.
– The governor manages the taxes of the cities in his nation.
– The governor collects the government taxes of his nation.
– The server admins place the cities.
– The server admins change the names and background images.
– Infinity in city/nation placement without performance impacts.
– oneSync compatible and no onesync.
– Taxes are automatically collected by the server, no management or ordering required.
– You can choose the time of the taxes (minutes, hours, months..)
– Security, all actions are performed on the server side and in the database.
– NUI notifications included, no dependency required (only redem, redem_roleplay framework)
– For a better experience it is recommended to use our infinity_banks in combination.
– Enable or disable get money and put money for mayor of town
– Enable or disable ambiant song OST
– Message of the day for town by Mayor
– Citizen paid for join town and $ are send to the town bank
– Multiples characters enabled
– [If infinity_bank used] players will lose money in the bank, otherwise not.- Papers card ID system- Notify and System Tax for players/Towns
– Exports Function for remove/add money in towns
– Set Rewards (exp, cash, items) for citizens towns.
Version 1.4.0 – 17/08/2022
Version 1.3.0 – 10/08/2022
Version 1.2.3 – 27/07/2022
Version 1.2.1 – 26/05/2022
Version 1.1.3 – 18/05/2022
Version 1.1.2 – 17/05/2022
Version 1.1.1 – 05/2022